Melbourne Doula

Welcome to 'Melbourne Doula', the place where I share what birth work is teaching is me, and what I am learning from the wonderful families who have invited me to share this most special season of their lives. Here you will find information about me and the doula services I provide, birth stories from remarkable women and their loved ones, as well as all kinds of resources to enrich your own journey of discovery. And welcome also to BLISSFUL HERBS, the home of beautiful herbal teas and bath herbs to support wellness through every season of life.

Breastfeeding Videos

Breast Crawl


Here (below) is a useful tip which could be worth a try if you're having trouble getting a good latch, or have a bub who doesn't seem to gape his/her mouth very wide. I can see how this could work very nicely if you are in the side-lying position. Don't you love it when women share their wisdom?

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=438536160934

(Just cut and paste the above address into your browser address line.)