Melbourne Doula

Welcome to 'Melbourne Doula', the place where I share what birth work is teaching is me, and what I am learning from the wonderful families who have invited me to share this most special season of their lives. Here you will find information about me and the doula services I provide, birth stories from remarkable women and their loved ones, as well as all kinds of resources to enrich your own journey of discovery. And welcome also to BLISSFUL HERBS, the home of beautiful herbal teas and bath herbs to support wellness through every season of life.

Pretty Petals

This is a colourful blend of gorgeous, fragrant petals to scatter on top of herb-scented bath water. Use whenever extra pampering and luxury is required. It's perfect for photography, adding splashes of gorgeous colour. The Pretty Petals have become popular for use during the newborn photography session, when mother and baby enjoy a herbal bath, snuggling and boobing together.



The Pretty Petals can also be used during a healing re-birthing ceremony,  time of nurturing and pampering to support a mother in dealing with disappointment or trauma around her birthing experience. It's a wonderful way to express love, care and honour.

The Pretty Petals contain 100% Australian Certified Organic Rose petals and buds, Calendula flowers, Blue Mallow blossoms, Cornflower petals and more.



25g Pretty Petals = $5.00
Cost:
Each bag of Pretty Petals is about 15-25g depending on the weight of the different petals and seasonal availability. Each bag is $5.00

Postage is $8.00  for parcels under 500g, Australia - wide.

To order, email your postal address to blissfulherbs@bigpond.com


Image by Angela Gallo
Image by Nicola Brander Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just yesterday had a bath with the pretty petals I still have, so relaxing!! Thank you for offering such amazing products. Camilla.

Anonymous said...

I bought the Post Natal Bliss herb bath and pretty flowers as well as the umbilical tie and the Soothing Salve sensitive cream. We used the herb bath for my daughter's first bath and newborn photo shoot. The aroma is amazing and the Pretty Petal flowers were great. We're using the cream and it's so lovely on the skin. Blissful Herbs were also very generous when they accidentally sent a double up of my order, instead of wanting the doubles returned she requested I just pass it on to another mum which I have very gratefully done. Thanks so much. Gillian