Melbourne Doula

Welcome to 'Melbourne Doula', the place where I share what birth work is teaching is me, and what I am learning from the wonderful families who have invited me to share this most special season of their lives. Here you will find information about me and the doula services I provide, birth stories from remarkable women and their loved ones, as well as all kinds of resources to enrich your own journey of discovery. And welcome also to BLISSFUL HERBS, the home of beautiful herbal teas and bath herbs to support wellness through every season of life.

The 'Womb-love' herbal tea


Here is an herbal tea to support the lovely womb during times when we ask a lot of her and she needs extra nurture, nourishment and support. This delicious blend helps to:

* tone the uterus muscle
* optimise blood flow to the pelvic region and oxygenation of the tissues
* support strength, health and healing of the female reproductive system
* supply vital minerals & vitamins for health and healing
* curb excessive bleeding
* balance the female hormones
* nourish and calm the nervous system, easing stress & anxiety.

The Womb-love tea is ideal during recovery after any kind of uterine or cervical surgery, or D&C, and may also be helpful when approaching menopause. This tea is not suitable for use during pregnancy - try the Pregnancy Bliss herbal tea instead.

The Womb-love tea contains:

Blessed Thistle – nourishes the womb and reproductive system.

Lady’s Mantle – a uterine tonic and mild analgesic, it controls excessive bleeding.

Motherwort – a tonic herb for the womb and reproductive system; nourishes the nervous system.

Nettle – very rich nutritionally, controls bleeding and builds up the blood.

Red Raspberry Leaf –strengthens and tones the uterus muscle, highly nutritious.

Skullcap – balances the female hormones, tones the uterus and nourishes the nervous system.

Disclaimer: This information is of a general nature and does not constitute medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. Any medical condition should be referred to your health care practitioner. Check with your health care practitioner before commencing to use any herbal preparation.

Cost:
15g = $3.50
25g = $5.00
50g - $8.50
60g = $10.00
100g - $16.00
150g = $23.50
200g - $30.00

Plus packaging & postage, which is $8.00 for packages under 500g

To order: email Julie at blissfulherbs@bigpond.com

15g in 4 individual tea bags = $3.50

25g loose leaf = $5.00

60g = $10.00

100g = $16.00

150g = $23.50

200g = $30.00
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had an IUD for around 2 years without any problems, up until about 4 or 5 months ago, when I started to notice a very unpleasant odour that began around a week before my period and persisted to around a week after. I googled it and found some other women had the same problem, and acidophilus supplements helped some of them. I wanted to support my uterus in whatever way possible, so began taking a daily acidophilus supplement.

Then my friend sent me some of your Womb Love tea.

I just wanted to give you an update on how the Womb Love tea has been working. I think it's nothing short of miraculous. It took a couple of months, but even from my first period after I started drinking the tea, the offensive smell was greatly lessened. And then again, even less with my second cycle. I'm now on my third cycle since drinking the tea and it seems like everything is back to normal. No smell at all, apart from what is normal and healthy. And I haven't even been drinking the tea religiously. Maybe 5–6 cups a week?

To be honest, I wasn't even that hopeful that the tea would work, but I was desperate and willing to try anything. When I think about how wrong things were with my uterus and my cycles, and how quickly and easily it's been fixed with this tea, I think that I could easily imagine it helping women with other menstrual/uterus health issues. I wonder if it would even help women who are having difficulty conceiving?

If I don't take both the Womb Love tea and the acidophilus daily, I find the problem reappears, so the trick is to make it part of my daily routine. This is no problem because I really like the taste of the Womb Love tea, and it is inexpensive.

I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to not have that awful, mortifying problem anymore.

Anonymous said...

The Womb Love tea is really helpful. I would like to have another baby but my periods were really light. I am still breastfeeding my 27 month old son. He has spent the last year receiving treatment for cancer and breastfeeding has been key to his recovery.

I have been drinking the Womb Love tea once daily for just over a month and in that time it shortened my cycle from 35 days to 29 days. I was really surprised that it happened so quickly. The 2 periods I've experienced have also been heavier than usual.

I am going to keep drinking the tea for just a bit longer because I want to be in tip-top condition before I start trying for Baby #2. I love that the Womb Love tea is such a gentle solution.