Melbourne Doula

Welcome to 'Melbourne Doula', the place where I share what birth work is teaching is me, and what I am learning from the wonderful families who have invited me to share this most special season of their lives. Here you will find information about me and the doula services I provide, birth stories from remarkable women and their loved ones, as well as all kinds of resources to enrich your own journey of discovery. And welcome also to BLISSFUL HERBS, the home of beautiful herbal teas and bath herbs to support wellness through every season of life.

Mother Blessing Gift Packs





Do you have someone special in your life who is pregnant and soon to give birth?

Blissful Herbs now offers these beautiful  

'Mother Blessing' Gift Packs.

You can choose which teas and bath herbs you think would suit best.

The $35.00 kit contains:
- 150g of any Blissful Herbs teas or bath herbs
- 30 ml Soothing Salve (or switch this for 1 x 15 ml Soothing Salve and 1 x cord tie)
- a perineal cleansing 'squeezy' bottle
- a mother blessing card by Carys Press

(This kit is $39.50 value for $35.00)
 
The $65.00 kit contains:
- 300g of any Blissful Herbs teas or bath herbs
- bamboo tea strainer
- bamboo long-handled teaspoon
- re-usable muslin tea-bag
- perineal cleansing 'squeezy' bottle
- mother blessing card by Carys Press 

And here are some switches you can make, to either package:

* Replace the strainer & spoon with a 30 ml Soothing Salve
* Replace the muslin tea bag or Carys Card with a 15 ml Soothing Salve
* Replace the muslin tea bag or Carys Card with an Umbilical Cord Tie

(This kit is $68.50 value, for $65.00)


All the herbs come in 25g, 50g, 100g and 200g packets - and I can make 15g packets with 4 individual paper filter tea bags for the teas you use less of, like the After Birth Bliss and the No Bleed teas.

The beauty of the Mother Blessing packages is that you get to choose which teas, and what amounts, you'd like to make up either 150g ($30 package) or 300g ($65 package) worth.

Examples of teas/bath herbs to make up the 150g or 300g are:

* Mum's Tum - ideal for nausea or heartburn

* Pregnancy Bliss tea - a tonic for throughout the pregnancy

* Pregnancy Bliss bath - a herbal bath for relaxation (comes with an organic, unbleached muslin bag)

* Blessingway Bliss - beautiful petals and herbs for a fragrant foot bath. Contains Calendula, Chamomile, Epsom's Salts, Lavender, Peppermint, Rose Petals & Rose Buds.


* Birth Vibes tea - for the last few weeks of pregnancy, toning and preparing your body for birth


* Birthing Bliss tea - to drink during labour

* After Birth tea - to support a safe Third Stage

* Post Natal Bliss - healing bath herbs - wonderful during post natal healing and safe to take baby in the bath with you (comes with an organic, unbleached muslin bag)

* Lotus Birth Bliss - Herbs for curing the placenta. Contains Lavender, Rosemary, Rose Petals, Sage & Thyme.

* Babymoon Bliss - a calming and nurturing tea for the post natal healing time

* Breastfeeding Bliss tea - to support healthy lactation

* Soothing Salve - made with all natural and gentle ingredients, to help soothe a sore peri after childbirth and help heal minor tears, grazes and 'skid marks'. Ideal for general family first aid beyond the post natal healing time.
Prices:
12 ml "tiny tin" in stainless steel tin = $3.75
15 ml jar = $5.00
30ml jar = $9.50
60 ml jar = $16.50
60 ml stainless steel tin = $16.50

Belinda's kit

An example of the $35 Kit:

50g Post Natal Bliss
50g Breastfeeding Bliss
25g After Birth Bliss
25g Babymoon Bliss
= 150g total, plus:
Strainer
Peri Bottle
Carys Mother Blessing card  OR 15 ml Soothing Salve OR an Umbilical Cord Tie



An example of the $65 kit:
100g Post Natal Bliss
50g Birthing Bliss
50g Birth Vibes
25g After Birth
25g Placenta Bliss
50g Breastfeeding Bliss
= 300g total, plus:
30 ml Soothing Salve
Bamboo strainer & spoon
Peri Bottle

Plus postage.

Now these are just examples! Remember: you can choose whichever teas and bath herbs you'd like, to make up 150g or 300g, so have fun choosing your favourites!

If you don't want to be bothered deciding which blends to make up your 150g or your 350g, here is a simple option:

The New Mother Gift Pack $50

* 2 x 50g Post Natal Bliss bath sachets
* 1 x Peri-Cleanse bottle
* 15g Birthing Bliss tea
* 15g After Birth Bliss tea
* 25g Babymoon Bliss tea
* 25g Breastfeeding Bliss tea
* Bamboo strainer & spoon
* 15 ml Soothing Salve

(This kit is $55.50 value for $50.00)

To order, please email blissfulherbs@bigpond.com and provide a postal address.

Postage is $8.00 Australia-wide for packages under 500g. The postage will a couple of dollars more if the package is over 500g.

Carys Mother Blessing cards: Breastfeeding, Waterbirth, Rainbow Child, Mother Blessing

If you are planning a baby shower or blessingway - or even if you're not - we have some beautiful henna supplies here

Miranda's kit
More details about our new Umbilical Cord Ties

"Rosalie" Mini Mandala tie with bead, $7.50


"Your Blissful Herbs are very special and your healing, supporting and nurturing energy flows through them. 

Full of love. 

I appreciate your support as a Midwife, sharing the love with me and the women I share the journey of pregnancy, birth and postpartum with." 

- Midwife Emma Ryder



 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was given a kit from a friend after the birth of my son and it was the best gift! The herbs were absolutely amazing at soothing
the discomfort and supporting the healing process - so thank you for making such a wonderful product! I am sending these herbs to my cousin who gave birth to a little girl this morning and I know she is really going to appreciate the herbs as much as I did. Ali

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs your teas, Julie Bell - Simone

Anonymous said...

I received a beautiful Mother Blessing pack for pregnancy from the amazing Julie Bell today... so well priced and wonderfully personalised to my needs as a 8th time mum in her first trimester, as always Julie you've outdone yourself. I highly recommend Julie and her products to everyone. Simone

Anonymous said...

I received my order of Herbs today. Thank you so much! The package smelt so heavenly, I could detect the glorious gypsy herbal scents before I had even finished opening it! Uplifting indeed!
Just wait until I drink the tea, & soak in the gorgeous bath sachet (a surprise bonus! thankyou! Sequoia

Anonymous said...

Thank you Julie for making such a great, good quality products. I ordered lots of teas to help me during the pregnancy, labour and postpartum and I can't fault any of them. They are just blessing how they work and they smell and taste nice! I had the most amazing VBAC Home Water birth - 5 hours in total and I think I can thanks to your birthing tea for that!!! My healing was so quick - love the post natal kit - the squirting bottle is the best and the herb bath its so healing! Julie thank you for your patience to answer all my questions and help me to pick the right teas to suit me. I will keep recommending you and I will be ordering from you again very soon. Zaneta

Anonymous said...

I purchased a few items last minute before our baby arrived. A cord tie, Birthing Bliss tea, a Post Natal Bliss peri care kit and calendula Soothing Salve and all these items have been lovingly used since Sid arrived almost 2 weeks ago... These products are so carefully crafted and prepared and were a perfect addition to our peaceful home birth. I highly recommend them and I will definitely purchase again for myself and for other birthing mamas. Thank you so much. Kate

Anonymous said...

I was talking on Facebook the other day with another mother who I haven't actually met & she was telling me about these wonderful herbs I should try. Turns out it was your Blissful Herbs she was referring to! We swapped notes on what we loved & we had pretty much the same positive experience with them.
I feel very blessed to have come across your website/business. Lisa