Melbourne Doula

Welcome to 'Melbourne Doula', the place where I share what birth work is teaching is me, and what I am learning from the wonderful families who have invited me to share this most special season of their lives. Here you will find information about me and the doula services I provide, birth stories from remarkable women and their loved ones, as well as all kinds of resources to enrich your own journey of discovery. And welcome also to BLISSFUL HERBS, the home of beautiful herbal teas and bath herbs to support wellness through every season of life.

MELLOW MAMA BLISS herbal bath sachet

MELLOW MAMA BLISS herbal bath sachet

or MELLOW MOOD herbal bath sachet 

Photo by Sarah Bailey

You don't have to be pregnant or post-natal to benefit from the soothing, calming, comfort of a herbal bath! Parenthood is full of joys and challenges and a long soak in a warm bath is just the thing for a tired Mum - (or Dad - or anyone who needs a chance to relax and unwind.) There are days when I could certainly use some 'mellowing', maybe you do too? I love this bath because it relieves aches and pains, lifts my mood and leaves my skin so soft. The natural fragrances smell heavenly and the colourful petals look so pretty.

Contains:
Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile, Peppermint, Sage, Thyme, Lemon Balm, Rose Petals, Epsom's Salts & Oregano for easing tired joints & sore muscles.



Prices:
25g herbs = $5.00
50g herbs = $8.50
60g herbs = $10.00
100g herbs = $16.00
150g herbs = $23.50
200g herbs = $30.00
Muslin drawstring bag in which to place the herbs = $1.00 small / $1.50 large

*Specials*

25g herbs in small muslin bag = $5.50
50g herbs in large muslin bag = $9.50
How To Use:
Place your herbal sachet directly in a warm bath like a tea-bag. Or, place it in a glass jug or bowl, add hot (but not boiling) water, let steep for 10-15minutes, then add the liquid and the sachet to your bath or foot bath.

To Order: email your postal address to blissfulherbs@bigpond.com
or phone Julie 5966 5980 or 0432 105

50g Mellow Mood bath herbs with re-usable muslin bag = $9.50

Disclaimer: This information is of a general informational nature and does not constitute medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. Any health condition should be referred to your chosen health care practitioner. Check with your health care practitioner before commencing to use any herbal tea, and be aware of any personal and family allergies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been using your 'Mellow Mama' herbs for a week and a bit now in my bath to help with relaxation, 'time out' for mummy and also for post-exercise recovery. WOW! They are wonderful. The scent is beautiful; but it also just puts me in a state of relaxation and calm for just a little part of my day to help wind down for sleep. Thank you so much - a very happy and grateful mama buyer! - Sascha

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for my tea and bath herbs! They are absolutely lovely. Presentation was gorgeous and all information I need is at hand. Customer service was above and beyond. Lou

Little Toes Tread Lightly said...

Wow.. really, wow.
What a luscious experience to steep in a bath so richly yet delicately scented. Such a delight for the senses. My skin felt as though it had been lightly massaged and was tingling as i lay feeling ever so relaxed and content.
Wish i have discovered this earlier <3
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much. I had all these beautiful plans to replicate our first bath together. I took my toddler daughter into the bath to get her out of the kitchen where my man was making dinner. My 4 yr old decided he would join us too. We set the bath up and all hopped in. There were petals everywhere. My son loved the flowers and wanted to smell like them so he squashed them all over himself. He has hair past his shoulders and squashed flowers all through his hair. My daughter was standing behind my head on the ledge of the bath throwing petals at my face and whenever she was in the water she was splashing it over the side or filling my belly button up with what I swear was the only sharp flower stems. I was getting disheartened and then I realised that that moment was perfect. My babies are happy, healthy, confident, funny and the best bit, the bit I have struggled with.... They are growing up, and that's ok. It was such a healing, beautiful bath. One I will never forget. Right when we were about to get out my baby girl laid down on my naked chest and snuggled in just as she did as a newborn. She looked up at me and smiled. That was all I needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you. From Tarnya

Anonymous said...

OMG have just had the most lush bath, my skin is humming that delightful way in which someone hums during moments of contentment... sigh. Felt so good I decided to give the kids one too... The house is silent! So having used the last of it I will be placing another order. Misha.