Melbourne Doula

Welcome to 'Melbourne Doula', the place where I share what birth work is teaching is me, and what I am learning from the wonderful families who have invited me to share this most special season of their lives. Here you will find information about me and the doula services I provide, birth stories from remarkable women and their loved ones, as well as all kinds of resources to enrich your own journey of discovery. And welcome also to BLISSFUL HERBS, the home of beautiful herbal teas and bath herbs to support wellness through every season of life.

PREGNANT MAMA BLISS herbal bath sachet

PREGNANT MAMA BLISS herbal bath sachet

100g Pregnant Mama Bliss bath herbs with muslin bath bag = $17.00
Soaking in a warm bath is a luxury that many pregnant women benefit from. This special blend can be used in your bath or in a foot bath. These fragrant herbs are calming and relaxing, and soothing for sore muscles or an aching back. Make sure you are well hydrated while having a warm (not too hot) bath during pregnancy.


With Lavender, Chamomile, Ginger, Peppermint, Lemon Balm, Rose petals, Nettle and Epsom's Salts

Prices:
25g herbs = $5.00
50g herbs = $8.50
60g herbs = $10.00
100g herbs = $16.00
150g herbs = $23.50
200g herbs = $30.00
Muslin drawstring bag in which to place the herbs = $1.50 small / $2.00 large

*Specials*

25g herbs in small muslin bag = $6.00
50g herbs in large muslin bag = $10.00

How To Use: Place your herbal sachet directly in a warm bath like a tea-bag. Or, place it in a glass jug or bowl, add hot (but not boiling) water, let steep for 10-15 minutes, then add the liquid and the sachet to your bath or foot bath.

To Order: email blissfulherbs@bigpond.com or phone Julie 5966 5980 or 0432 105 162

Pregnant Mama Bliss bath sachet, 50g = $10.00
Image by Little Browns Photography
50g sachet = $10.00
Image by Angela Gallo

Disclaimer: This information is of a general informational nature and does not constitute medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. Any health condition should be referred to your chosen health care practitioner. Check with your health care practitioner before commencing to use any herbal tea, and be aware of any personal and family allergies.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to order more, absolutely loved bathing in the Pregnant Mama Bliss herbs. My skin smelt and felt divine all week. - Sarah

Anonymous said...

Julie the herbs arrived and I just want to thank you so much! I just had the Pregnant Mama Bliss bath that you popped in there for free and it was amazing and so relaxing, just what I needed! THANK YOU!! I'm also not a herbal tea drinker, but I really enjoyed the Pregnancy Bliss tea, it's yummy! Can't wait to try the rest. - Jess

Anonymous said...

I recently ordered the Pregnant Mama Bliss bath blend among other things, I'm heavily pregnant and was having a very emotional painful day. I decided to give it a go and it calmed me right down! I felt so relaxed and clear headed and human again after that bath! Thankyou so much! - Anastasia

Anonymous said...

Love the Pregnant Mama Bliss bath herbs - just what I needed! Thank you so much! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful pregnant mama bliss bath herbs Julie, they are divine and so relaxing. I also am enjoying my teas - both the red raspberry leaf (among other goodies) and also the candida blitz. Working a treat while being soothing and yummy. xxxx Danielle ( Central Coast )